CROCKSTEAD FIELDS values the privacy and security of the information you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through CROCKSTEAD FIELDS (the “website”). This Statement describes how CROCKSTEAD FIELDS collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Information
CROCKSTEAD FIELDS collects personal information to set up and manage accounts for our social commerce services. You may need to provide CROCKSTEAD FIELDS with personal information such as:
• email address.
CROCKSTEAD FIELDS uses such information for:
• website registration;
• enabling sales and other transactions;
• processing payments and settlement;
• measuring, improving, and customising our services; and
• fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions.
• CROCKSTEAD FIELDS does not hold or store credit/debit card details.
Cookies and logs
CROCKSTEAD FIELDS also uses information gathered from logs and cookies to monitor website performance; improve website design, functionality, and security; and assemble web analytics and activity trends. CROCKSTEAD FIELDS retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
CROCKSTEAD FIELDS may disclose personal information where:
• required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
• CROCKSTEAD FIELDS has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or other people;
• CROCKSTEAD FIELDS has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
• it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
• it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to CROCKSTEAD FIELDS;
• the information is public;• you have provided consent or with your direction; or
• other reasons allow it or other laws require it.When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfil the disclosure purpose.
CROCKSTEAD FIELDS may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
‘Do Not Track’ notifications.
Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit www.ico.org.uk
How you can access, update or delete your data.
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
If you would prefer not to receive further messages from us then please tell us at email@example.com
If you would like to obtain records on the data we hold on you then please request this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Authority.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority, the UK's Information Commissioner’s Office, as noted below:
CROCKSTEAD FIELDS combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information. We work to protect your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts the information that you provide online at our website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information. We will also continue to assess new technology for protecting information and upgrade our information security systems when appropriate.
Further, we permit only authorised CROCKSTEAD FIELDS employees to access any personal information. If an employee misuses personal information, we may take disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If any third party individual or organisation misuses personal information, we will take action, up to and including termination of any agreement between CROCKSTEAD FIELDS and that individual or organisation.
CROCKSTEAD FIELDS processes personal information only for the purposes it was originally collected and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. CROCKSTEAD FIELDS takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is relevant, reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current for the purposes for which it is used. CROCKSTEAD FIELDS retains information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
CROCKSTEAD FIELDS may send you relevant marketing communications considered to be of interest based on your profile. We aim to bring you the best offers available.
If you would prefer not to receive further messages from us or our carefully selected partners then please tell us at email@example.com
If you would like a copy of the data we hold on you or would like us to delete all your data then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we obtain your data:
You have contacted us via our online contact form
You have subscribed to our newsletter
You are a customer who has provided your data via email-phone-letter-in person
Why do we hold data:
We hold your data as you may:
Have contacted us via our contact form for information
You are a customer of CROCKSTEAD FIELDS
You have subscribed to our newsletter
How long will we hold your data
For no longer than 3 years unless:
We have an ongoing business relationship
Contact InformationIf you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, please contact us by email email@example.com